To help each student discover and develop his potential fully and promote his development as a whole person by providing a balanced education in the moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic spheres and by providing a learning environment that is disciplined, stimulating and forward-looking.
- To promote the learning of knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to meet the challenges of a changing world.
- To broaden minds and to promote awareness that learning is a life-long process.
- To develop an inquiring mind and the ability to find, evaluate and use information to solve problems and to encourage independent thinking and creativity.
- To promote self esteem, positive attitudes and sound physical and mental health.
- To promote respect for others and constructive interpersonal relationships.
- To promote better understanding of the forces that shape modern society, at the local, national and world levels, and to encourage a caring attitude and greater civic awareness.
- To develop interests and talents and to promote appreciation of man's natural and cultural heritage.
- To promote the on-going professional development of staff and to encourage a developmental culture within the school.
- To seek to achieve the above goals by stressing active, first-hand learning experiences, by setting systematically planned, forward-looking policies and by working closely with parents and the community.
We share and seek to promote the following values and attitudes
- Self discipline, respect for law and order and responsible behaviour
- Self respect, respect for the right of others and appreciation of other people's achievements and efforts
- Active involvement in school life, sense of the school as a community at large
- A caring attitude and service towards others and towards the community at large
- A commitment to excellence in what we undertake to do
- A positive, forward-looking attitude
- Living in harmony with our environment
Back to top